Go Back   Guildinn.com - Friendly Gaming GFX Community > GI Community Forums > GI News & Information > GI Level Up System

Register FAQ Designers List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Contact Us

GI Level Up System Information on our level system.

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-11, 19:45   #1

Inn Points: 3,252

Featured Render Featured Video Tutorial 
Total Awards: 2

Exclamation How do I level up on GI?

The levelling system on GI is not about rewarding skill or technique, it's about rewarding members who get involved, try something new and stay active. You earn EXP for getting involved in the activities available on GI, from battling and entering the SOTW to helping out other members and creating tutorials.

What earns me EXP?
  • Posts = 1 EXP per post
  • Creating an Introduction topic = 10 EXP
  • Entering SOTW = 50 EXP
  • Winning SOTW = 1st/350 2nd/250 3rd/150
  • Entering DSOTW = 50 EXP
  • Winning DSOTW = 1st/350 2nd/250 3rd/150
  • Winning a battle = Level/EXP: 0/0 1/10 2/20 3/30 4/40 5/50 6/60 7/70 8/80 9/90 10/100 (lowest level member in battle determines the level/EXP, i.e. if one person is level 2 and everyone else is level 5 it's a level 2 battle)
  • Entering a battle = Half the EXP it takes to win, i.e. level 5 battle, everyone who enters gets 25 EXP
  • Submitting an accepted tutorial = 100 EXP
  • Submitting an accepted resource = 50 EXP
  • Submitting an accepted render to the gallery = 5 EXP
  • Giving a member gift = 5 EXP
  • Fulfil a GFX request = 10 EXP
We will add additional items which can reward you with EXP during special events and this list is subject to change without notice, check back often for the latest EXP list.

What EXP do I need to get to level up?
  • LV.ZERO = 15 Forum Posts (Automatic level up on the next hour after you've made your 15th post)
  • LV.ONE = 150 EXP + RaMarcus Challenge
  • LV.TWO = 500 EXP
  • LV.THREE = 1,000 EXP
  • LV.FOUR = 2,000 EXP
  • LV.FIVE = 3,500 EXP
  • LV.SIX = 5,000 EXP
  • LV.SEVEN = 7,000 EXP
  • LV.EIGHT = 9,500 EXP
  • LV.NINE = 12,000 EXP
  • LV.TEN = 15,000 EXP
How do I keep a track of the EXP I earn?

Create a 'Level Up Thread' in this section and copy and paste the template from this post into your first post. Make sure you update it whenever you complete something which earns you EXP, it's much easier than updating once at every level.

Give your thread a bump with a new post and I'll pop along to assess your status and level you up as required. Bump only once, it may take up to 48hrs for me to action your level up dependant on how busy GI and I are.

Additional Information

What is the 'RaMarcus Challenge'? It's something of a GI tradition, once you've achieved the required EXP for LV.ONE and created your level up thread with the updates I'll come along and set you your challenge. Challenges usually consist of random signature requests... post your LV.ONE request and see for yourself

Details of the benefits of each level can be found here.

If you have any questions with how this works, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of the GI Admin team via PM.

PLEASE NOTE: For those members who were around before May 2011, only post count carries across into the new system and counts towards our EXP level. All other EXP must be earnt since this date.

RaMarcus says "Woot!"

Last edited by RaMarcus; 15-02-12 at 08:49
Closed Thread